Position Type: Full-Time
Job Summary• Work in close collaboration with the sales leadership team to support, coach and develop our client facing teams in a variety of capacities.
• Call recordings and evaluation of all customer facing call center agents to assist them to achieve their individual and team KPIs.
• Provide 1on1 coaching sessions based on the call recordings.
• Provide follow up to all coaching sessions within a 48 hour time period and consistently keep track of coaching sessions delivered using a Coaching Tracker.
• Provide call recording and coaching sessions to all new hires for first 30 days, and on bi-weekly basis from 30-90 days.
• Assist with any other Quality Assurance / Sales coaching requests that may be requested throughout the day on an ad/hoc basis.
• Regular review of recording system for personal call abuse.
• Assist in the development of a process to QA and evaluate our non-sales and existing customer teams.
• Work with the sales trainers to deliver Group coaching sessions based on call recordings and role playing.
• Assist in the creation, development and implementation tracking process for coaching and performance
• Ensure consistency, manage, maintain and continuously develop the process for tracking of all the Team Leads, Coaches and Managers coaching and feedback delivery. Ensure all evaluations, feedback and follow-ups are accessible in one place and all updates are being made.
• Research industry best practices for QA and sales coaching to yield results, improve our internal processes and bring suggestions to the training team.
• Sit in on training classes and coaching sessions provided by other trainers and coaches to ensure constant calibration of best practices.
Apply if you have the following skillset• Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
• Call center experience is a major asset;
• University Degree or equivalent business experience;
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to think outside the box and bring innovative ideas;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Ability to make decisions where needed based on data;
• Ability to adapt to change and drive change
• Knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce considered an asset.
• Bilingual (spoken and written) in French and English.
*Please keep in mind that only candidates fitting this position will be contacted for an interview.