Team Lead, Software Development
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Summary• Manage a full stack team that will deliver high quality, innovative software solutions, in collaboration with stakeholders such as Architects and Support
• Support the team by providing direction, clarity and by removing obstacles.
• Supervise daily development tasks in the team ranging from prototyping, design, implementation, automated testing, troubleshooting, and third tier customer support.
• Track, analyze and report on team’s progress.
• Manage performance of team members by setting goals and evaluating performance, supporting growth initiative and career planning.
• Drive continuous development process improvements
• Assume the Scrum Master role for the team (facilitate Agile ceremonies, monitor velocity, ensure the team is working on tickets in sprint based on priority, ensure the team is updating their status)
• Build collaborative relationships with other teams and stakeholders within the organization.
Apply if you have the following skillset• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
• 7+ years of experience in the software development industry
• 2+ years of experience direct supervision of software development teams
• Certified Scrum Master certification is an asset
• Experience in an Agile environment and leading scrums
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English and French
• Demonstrated team building and leadership skills
• Customer service orientation and good interpersonal skills
• Strong understanding of business requirements and user experience requirements and be able to question, rationalize and collaborate with all the stakeholders for the best possible products
• Ability to monitor, measure and mentor teams on their performance and be able to take corrective actions as necessary
• Energetic personality and experience working at all organizational levels
• Strong time management and personal organization skills
*Please keep in mind that only candidates fitting this position will be contacted for an interview.