Customer Funding Specialist
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Summary• Process financing applications by performing due diligence;
• Verify and analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved;
• Enter data collected from merchant statements and historical data in order to price customers accordingly.
• Analyze forms and supporting documents including tax forms, bank statements…etc to ensure the applications packages are completed;
• Collaborate with the customer success and the sales teams to address missing documentation or information;
• Conduct deep investigation online and through phone call verifications;
• Process Equifax applications and produce reports;
• Communicate results to the Treasury department for guidance when necessary;
• Coordinate with payment processor companies to obtain merchants’ monthly statements;
• Perform ad hoc administrative tasks when necessary.
Apply if you have the following skillset• Graduate Degree in any related field is a must;
• Experience in a similar role is an asset;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Experience working in fast paced environments;
• Results oriented and hungry for success;
• Looking for a long term career at rapidly growing company;
• Knowledge of Salesforce, MS Outlook, Excel (pivot tables/ v-lookup) is considered a strong asset.
*Please keep in mind that only candidates fitting this position will be contacted for an interview.