Pricing Support Specialist
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Summary• Perform overrides to the pricing engine to ensure an adequate customer experience via our Account Executives.
• Ensure the Account Executives have the proper tools to price Merchants appropriately and on-demand.
• Answer all generic questions that Account Executives may have regarding pricing and their compensation plans.
• Communicate news to the Sales team on behalf of the Risk department, and act as the liaison between the two departments.
• Assist in underwriting and answer underwriting questions on behalf of Risk & Modelling.
• Ensure that pricing engines and risk models work properly by performing regular checks in the system.
• Assist the Risk team in ad-hoc projects, such as data gathering, special pricings and portfolio management undertakings.
Apply if you have the following skillset• Undergraduate Degree in a Business related field, Accounting/Finance/Economics strongly preferred;
• Comfortable in Excel
• Passionate in risk management, statistical modelling, and data analysis;
• Experience in a similar role is an asset;
• Extremely high attention to detail;
• Effective at time management and addressing multiple requests quickly;
• Forward-thinking, able to solve problems and think outside the box;
• Excellent communication skills and diplomacy skills
• Experience working in fast paced environments;
• Looking for a long term career at a rapidly growing company;
• Knowledge of Salesforce/Financial Force is considered an asset;
*Please keep in mind that only candidates fitting this position will be contacted for an interview.