Email & Content Marketing Manager
Position Type: Full-Time
Job SummaryOverall Email Marketing Management
• Develop email marketing content strategy throughout the customer journey lifecycle, optimizing for conversion and customer loyalty
• Manage all email campaigns for both mass marketing, servicing emails and sales collateral, including designs, call-to-action, and email key messaging
• Develop email promotion & content strategy, including recommendations for A/B testing
• Ensure email marketing content message is consistent across all communication channels
• Manage drip email campaigns throughout the customer journey lifecycle to meet desired KPIs
• Ensure all email campaigns comply with latest industry requirements (CASL)
• Grow our email list organically
• Develop, refine and manage list segmentation based on past performance on email engagement, website interactions, last contact/action as well as implementing remarketing strategies
• List hygiene
Measurement & Reporting
• Measure results and optimize lead nurturing customer journeys for the purpose of converting leads into customers while also maintaining customer loyalty program
• Analyze response rates, bounces, clicks, opens, etc.…and establish benchmarks
• Establish standard reporting on overall health of email marketing, including best practices and recommendations for improvement to meet sales targets generated through email marketing campaigns
• Craft original content and thought-leadership pieces for whitepapers, case studies, infographics, videos and weekly blog posts;
• Strategize, plan and create content initiatives and editorial calendar to support marketing and sales goals, while taking ownership of resulting outputs;
• Ensure consistency in Thinking Capital’s brand voice and tone across all communication channels;
• Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
• Defining program KPIs and reporting and ensure regular program optimization based on ongoing measurement.
Apply if you have the following skillset• A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role and 5 overall experience in Marketing;
• Knowledge of best practices for email creative and templates, segmentation, dynamic content, A/B testing methodologies;
• Outstanding analytical skills and a passion for data;
• Experience with organic & paid Social Media traffic generation an asset;
• Experience with B2B content creation/distribution/syndication;
• Creative thinker and self-starter who continuously seeks ways to improve content;
• Detailed mindset with ability to apply consistency across communication channels;
• Working knowledge of SEO and its importance within editorial content;
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mentality;
• Familiarity with CAN SPAM regulations;
• Highly organized and very detail-oriented
• Previous experience with Salesforce, Pardot, highly desired;
• Previous experience with email marketing software mandatory
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Passionate about marketing communication;
• Results oriented and hungry for success;
• Looking for a long term career in a fast paced dynamic environment with high ambition for growth.
• Bilingualism is an asset.
*Please keep in mind that only candidates fitting this position will be contacted for an interview.