Recruitment Coordinator - Contract
Position Type: Contract
Job Summary• Manage the interview scheduling process coordinating with candidates and hiring managers.
• Post and manage job postings and multiple job boards.
• Administer personality assessment and skill tests to all prospective applicants.
• Liaise with other HR employees to communicate New Hire details.
• Conduct thorough reference checks with previous employers.
• Complete background checks when necessary
• Provide applicants with status updates on a consistent basis to ensure a good candidate experience
• Search potential candidates on multiple resume databases
• Manage hiring campaigns on LinkedIn targeting specific profiles
• Assist in organizing various recruiting events such as; networking events, university info sessions, and assessment days.
• Participate in ad hoc projects as it pertains to recruitment activities
Apply if you have the following skillset• Undergraduate degree in HR or Business related field.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English;
• Results oriented and hungry for success;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
• Ability to work in fast paced environment.
*Please keep in mind that only candidates fitting this position will be contacted for an interview.