Senior Java Developer
Position Type: Full-Time
Your Role• Proven ability to independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation and updating as it relates to the SalesForce.com software and system administration
• Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows
• Develop and maintain visualforce, Apex, AppExchanges apps and integration to other third party solutions
• Maintain multiple user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
• Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally
• Identify SFDC usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to IT/business teams
• Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations. Ability to work independently and engage supervisor as needed
Apply if you have the following skillset• Bachelor’s degree (preferred Computer Science)
• 5+ years of experience functioning as a developer
• Good Experience in Java Technologies.
• JEE, Spring Framework
• XML and JSON
• Amazon Cloud. (asset)
• UI development in JQUERY, AngularJS (asset)
• Web Services SOAP/REST
• Good understanding of data structures, data modelling, No SQL
• Good Experience in Design Patterns.
• Experience with UML design and methodology an asset.
• Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is preferred
• Experience with technologies that work with Salesforce.com including: Apex, Visual Force, Workflows, etc.
*Please keep in mind that only candidates fitting this position will be contacted for an interview.